Several other member organisations of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum made important contributions to the campaign. Contributing organisations include:
- Centre for Interethnic Cooperation
- SOVA Center for Information and Analysis
- Youth Human Rights Movement – International Network
The concept for the campaign came from working groups at the UNITED network conference “Moving Stories: Narratives of Migration Crossing Europe”, which took place from 22-27 April 2016 near Torino, Italy. The conference was prepared by the following organisations:
- Associazione Trepuntozero
- APS YARD
- Movimiento Contra la Intolerancia
- Menedek – Hungarian Association for Migrants
- Omladinski Centar CK13
- Walter ry
- UNITED for Intercultural Action
The campaign was designed in partnership with Trepuntozero, and was realised with technical assistance of students at the Albert Steiner Institute in Torino.
For information on financial supporters of the campaign, see our list of sponsors.